Skip to main content

Day 13 - Somewhere You Would Like to Move or Visit

OK - this post isn't fair at all - because I want to visit EVERYWHERE I can before this life is over.  There is so many places and so little time. I love to travel and there is absolutely no where I would not want to go.


  • After a little taste of Europe - there is so many places I want to go on that continent:  Italy, specifically Venice - Germany - Ireland - Scotland - I would love to return to Paris - Austria - - love, love, love the idea of going to Europe
  • I would love to rail Canada - from one end to the other
  • I would love to spend some time in South America - Costa Rica, Panama 
  • Australia and New Zealand - wanna see them
  • Carribean - Hawaii - - yeah, the beach is where I wanna go.
  • As far as the U.S. of A. - - I want to go to New Orleans, San Antonio is a dream, I would love to drive New England and go to all the little states clustered in the north east - in fact, I think if I could, I would get in a motorhome, spend eight weeks or so driving and visiting each state and visiting every "largest ball of twine" or other odd sights on my route and camping at the KOA's and such along the way.  I wanna go back to Florida and take Ted to Epcot - I think he would love it.
As far as moving somewhere - I am home where I am.  My family is here.  That's all that matters to me - where they are is where I wanna be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CoCo's Journey - Ah, Shit!!!

I am exhausted.  Physically.  Mentally.  Is there anything else??  Because I'm sure that is exhausted, too. I went to the doctor today.  I knew it was going to be a lot of information.  I had made a list.  I had my notebook.  I printed out all of the information from my emergency room visit on Saturday to take with me.  Blood tests.  CT Scan.  Urine test.  Plus, I brought my CT scan from March, because I noticed on it that I have a small umbilical hernia.  I was ready.  And I knew what I needed to fight for. I also came armed with gifts.  I love this doctor and his medical assistant so much.  I took them a gift of tortilla chips and homemade salsa.  And I wrote a love note on the bag.  That is how much I appreciate him.  They both loved it.  It even made Hayley get a little weepy, cuz she was having a bad day. I gave him all of my documents, and he went through the blood tests and such fr...

CoCo's Journey - Pre-surgery thoughts

I've been hanging out in my house for the most part.  Hiding from germs.  Hiding from phlegm.  Hiding from coughs.  Hiding from sneezes.  Hiding from snot. Trying to stay healthy until surgery day.  Not that I can hide very well.  Roommate daughter is literally coughing a lung up.  So, she can only hang out with me if she is wearing a mask.  I am bathing in hand sanitizer when I remember.  I'm taking elderberry gummies with a bunch of zinc and vitamin C in order to boost my immunities.   Poor Roommate. Not that I would know much if I did have a cold.  My nose has been running constantly since the day Jeff was pushed up my nostril.  I have a constant sore throat, due to the tube rubbing in the back of my throat.  The worst part is when I'm laying down and roll onto my left side.  It starts to move around and I feel like I'm choking.  It doesn't do it every time, but most of the time.  And I don...

CoCo's Journey - Sleeping with Jeff AND Camilla

  Well, the day has come and gone.  I got my new and fancy attachment coming out of my face.  It was a horrible experience.  I thought I was going to go absolutely insane and take out the people putting it in me.  But, let's talk about it real quick. I got an NJ tube.  I thought I was going to be getting an NG tube.  What is an NJ tube?  It's a tube for feeding that is placed through the nose and snaked down past the stomach and into the jejunal.  The jejunal is in the small intestine.  The nasojejunal tube is more complex and has a few more risks than the nasogastric tube.  But, apparently, it's the best choice for me.   So let's talk about the actual procedure.  I knew from the beginning, when they squirted lidocaine in my two nostrils to kind of deaden it that it was going to be COMPLETELY horrible!!!  And then needed me to sniff it down to kind of deaden my throat, to make the tube a little more comfortable g...