Skip to main content

Day 21 - Your Favorite TV Show

There are lots of shows that I like.  There are reality shows that I am very addicted to; Amazing Race, Project Reality.  I have a hard time missing an episode.  I have a real thing for all the CSI shows.  I love sitcoms; Two and a Half Men, Mike and Molly.  But, if I was to choose a show that is my favorite, I would have to say The Big Bang Theory.  There is a reason that I love the Big Bang Theory - it's because I am absolutely 100% positive that they based the character Sheldon on my husband, Ted.  I am always talking about how Ted is a dork - well, he is a dork to Sheldon extreme.  Though Ted doesn't have the whole germaphobe problem, he does seem to have a lot of the idiosyncrasies that Sheldon does.  In the very first episode, was where I became convinced and it's all because of Sheldon's spot.  Ted has his own spot that he sits on - and even my 83-year-old mother is not allowed to sit in Ted's spot - and it's all about the way the air flows, the line of sight to the television, the lack of glare from the sun.

It is because of this that The Big Bang Theory has become my very favorite show.

Comments

  1. LOL I think the that's my spot is a guy thing. When watching tv Josh always sits on the right hand side of the couch and I the left but when playing video games it is imperative he sits on the left to be straight at the tv even though the distance between left and right is maybe a foot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CoCo's Journey - Ah, Shit!!!

I am exhausted.  Physically.  Mentally.  Is there anything else??  Because I'm sure that is exhausted, too. I went to the doctor today.  I knew it was going to be a lot of information.  I had made a list.  I had my notebook.  I printed out all of the information from my emergency room visit on Saturday to take with me.  Blood tests.  CT Scan.  Urine test.  Plus, I brought my CT scan from March, because I noticed on it that I have a small umbilical hernia.  I was ready.  And I knew what I needed to fight for. I also came armed with gifts.  I love this doctor and his medical assistant so much.  I took them a gift of tortilla chips and homemade salsa.  And I wrote a love note on the bag.  That is how much I appreciate him.  They both loved it.  It even made Hayley get a little weepy, cuz she was having a bad day. I gave him all of my documents, and he went through the blood tests and such fr...

CoCo's Journey - Pre-surgery thoughts

I've been hanging out in my house for the most part.  Hiding from germs.  Hiding from phlegm.  Hiding from coughs.  Hiding from sneezes.  Hiding from snot. Trying to stay healthy until surgery day.  Not that I can hide very well.  Roommate daughter is literally coughing a lung up.  So, she can only hang out with me if she is wearing a mask.  I am bathing in hand sanitizer when I remember.  I'm taking elderberry gummies with a bunch of zinc and vitamin C in order to boost my immunities.   Poor Roommate. Not that I would know much if I did have a cold.  My nose has been running constantly since the day Jeff was pushed up my nostril.  I have a constant sore throat, due to the tube rubbing in the back of my throat.  The worst part is when I'm laying down and roll onto my left side.  It starts to move around and I feel like I'm choking.  It doesn't do it every time, but most of the time.  And I don...

CoCo's Journey - Sleeping with Jeff AND Camilla

  Well, the day has come and gone.  I got my new and fancy attachment coming out of my face.  It was a horrible experience.  I thought I was going to go absolutely insane and take out the people putting it in me.  But, let's talk about it real quick. I got an NJ tube.  I thought I was going to be getting an NG tube.  What is an NJ tube?  It's a tube for feeding that is placed through the nose and snaked down past the stomach and into the jejunal.  The jejunal is in the small intestine.  The nasojejunal tube is more complex and has a few more risks than the nasogastric tube.  But, apparently, it's the best choice for me.   So let's talk about the actual procedure.  I knew from the beginning, when they squirted lidocaine in my two nostrils to kind of deaden it that it was going to be COMPLETELY horrible!!!  And then needed me to sniff it down to kind of deaden my throat, to make the tube a little more comfortable g...