Skip to main content

Day 2 - Where You'd Like to be in Ten Years

HOLY CRAP - people who  made this challenge, do you know I am pretty much elderly??  I will be lucky to be unburied (also known as - NOT DEAD)!!!  Just kidding - my number one thing of my list of where I'd like to be is definitely alive, well, healthy, happy and mobile.  And,, along with that, I obviously want my family - my husband, my kids, my grandkids and all the rest - to be alive, well, healthy, happy and mobile, also!!


  • I want to be out of debt or at least pretty dang close to being so.
  • I want to be retired from my current job - I know that means I would have to be working somewhere else until social security age, but - I feel ten more years would be WAAAY too much.  
  • I would want that job that I am working at to be in the travel industry - preferably in the airline business.
  • That way - I could visit many more places, far and near - - I would love to have those flight benefits again where I could go places, see people and do many more things!!!
  • I want to be an active grandma - and the apple of my grandkids eyes!!  I want them to think I am the coolest grandma ever - - even though they will be 21, 17, 14, 13 and 13!!!  I want to be the person they wanna hang out with!!
  • I want to see what they are growing into - the very best thing in my life has been watching my kids turn into the adults they are.  And they are amazing - I want to see what my grandkids are in ten years.  I expect all of them to be amazing, too!!!  Though they will still be children, it will be amazing to know what they are like in that ten years.
  • Lastly, but not leastly, I want to be THINNER and in much better SHAPE!!  
  • AND - if possible - and if there is any way in the world - I would love the be a LOTTERY WINNER!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!  It doesn't have to be like the $300 million kind - I would be happy with the little $10 million one.  

I know, it's a pretty benign list and pretty boring - but, it's who I am and what I want to see happen in my life.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CoCo's Journey - Ah, Shit!!!

I am exhausted.  Physically.  Mentally.  Is there anything else??  Because I'm sure that is exhausted, too. I went to the doctor today.  I knew it was going to be a lot of information.  I had made a list.  I had my notebook.  I printed out all of the information from my emergency room visit on Saturday to take with me.  Blood tests.  CT Scan.  Urine test.  Plus, I brought my CT scan from March, because I noticed on it that I have a small umbilical hernia.  I was ready.  And I knew what I needed to fight for. I also came armed with gifts.  I love this doctor and his medical assistant so much.  I took them a gift of tortilla chips and homemade salsa.  And I wrote a love note on the bag.  That is how much I appreciate him.  They both loved it.  It even made Hayley get a little weepy, cuz she was having a bad day. I gave him all of my documents, and he went through the blood tests and such fr...

CoCo's Journey - Pre-surgery thoughts

I've been hanging out in my house for the most part.  Hiding from germs.  Hiding from phlegm.  Hiding from coughs.  Hiding from sneezes.  Hiding from snot. Trying to stay healthy until surgery day.  Not that I can hide very well.  Roommate daughter is literally coughing a lung up.  So, she can only hang out with me if she is wearing a mask.  I am bathing in hand sanitizer when I remember.  I'm taking elderberry gummies with a bunch of zinc and vitamin C in order to boost my immunities.   Poor Roommate. Not that I would know much if I did have a cold.  My nose has been running constantly since the day Jeff was pushed up my nostril.  I have a constant sore throat, due to the tube rubbing in the back of my throat.  The worst part is when I'm laying down and roll onto my left side.  It starts to move around and I feel like I'm choking.  It doesn't do it every time, but most of the time.  And I don...

CoCo's Journey - Sleeping with Jeff AND Camilla

  Well, the day has come and gone.  I got my new and fancy attachment coming out of my face.  It was a horrible experience.  I thought I was going to go absolutely insane and take out the people putting it in me.  But, let's talk about it real quick. I got an NJ tube.  I thought I was going to be getting an NG tube.  What is an NJ tube?  It's a tube for feeding that is placed through the nose and snaked down past the stomach and into the jejunal.  The jejunal is in the small intestine.  The nasojejunal tube is more complex and has a few more risks than the nasogastric tube.  But, apparently, it's the best choice for me.   So let's talk about the actual procedure.  I knew from the beginning, when they squirted lidocaine in my two nostrils to kind of deaden it that it was going to be COMPLETELY horrible!!!  And then needed me to sniff it down to kind of deaden my throat, to make the tube a little more comfortable g...