When I get my dressing charges I must wear a mask. The nurse, too. So we don't get germs on it!! So, I thought I would share a little bit more about how I got here. But I'm going to be discussing how I was medically gaslighted, (gaslit -- who knows) and was not treated properly. And due to that, I am now where I am. When I had my collapse on November 19, 2022, after my knee replacement, I was taken to the emergency room. The doctor there is the one that told me I was malnourished. He told me I needed to follow up with my primary care physician (PCP). When I went to make an appointment with said PCP, I found out my PCP had left the organization, and I no longer had one. After explaining my situation, they decided to set me up with an appointment with Dr. Z. I was fine with it, because I needed to get to a doctor. My first visit, he seemed OK. But I found him a bit odd. I'm completely fine with odd, as long as they kn...
Comments
Post a Comment