Skip to main content

Things That Make You Go HMMMM - - - - #20

I've learned two things today.


  1. Nobody is allergic to Benedryl.   No one.  Not a soul.  You may have a reaction, but it won't be an allergic reaction.  So, if you are having an allergic reaction, you will get Benedryl.
  2. Don't buy bras online.
I have told you about my Zulily addiction.  So, when I found these really sexy, really snazzy, really pretty bras on their site, I decided I had to buy a couple.  Especially since they were for a killer price.  Besides, they were being sold by a woman known for her fat lady clothes and making money on her own girth by styling for those women known as plus sizes - so she should know how sizes work, right?

These bras are gorgeous and they arrived today.  So excited.  The first one is this black/pink combination and is gorgeous.  Very sexy and I really liked it.  But, it was a tad bit tight.  Maybe as my weight slowly falls off.  

The second one, I could barely clasp.  I finally get it on and my body into it.  Oh my hell!!!  It's so tight and crazy, my fat scrunches up and over the bra.  I look like I am being cut in two.  It is horrible.  I know it's horrible when Ted looks at me and says, "it might be a little too small".  So, I've taken it off, and I don't know when I'll ever get it back on again.  

So - this message is to you, Ms. Delta Burke.  If you are going to suggest that you are making clothing for my big fat butt, please don't pretend that your sizing is correct.  I can go into any store in the world and find a 38C bra and it will fit.  Some fit a little better than others.  But, your bra ma'am, is in no way, shape or form, a 38C.  Sorry Charlie!!


HMMMMMMM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CoCo's Journey - Ah, Shit!!!

I am exhausted.  Physically.  Mentally.  Is there anything else??  Because I'm sure that is exhausted, too. I went to the doctor today.  I knew it was going to be a lot of information.  I had made a list.  I had my notebook.  I printed out all of the information from my emergency room visit on Saturday to take with me.  Blood tests.  CT Scan.  Urine test.  Plus, I brought my CT scan from March, because I noticed on it that I have a small umbilical hernia.  I was ready.  And I knew what I needed to fight for. I also came armed with gifts.  I love this doctor and his medical assistant so much.  I took them a gift of tortilla chips and homemade salsa.  And I wrote a love note on the bag.  That is how much I appreciate him.  They both loved it.  It even made Hayley get a little weepy, cuz she was having a bad day. I gave him all of my documents, and he went through the blood tests and such fr...

CoCo's Journey - Pre-surgery thoughts

I've been hanging out in my house for the most part.  Hiding from germs.  Hiding from phlegm.  Hiding from coughs.  Hiding from sneezes.  Hiding from snot. Trying to stay healthy until surgery day.  Not that I can hide very well.  Roommate daughter is literally coughing a lung up.  So, she can only hang out with me if she is wearing a mask.  I am bathing in hand sanitizer when I remember.  I'm taking elderberry gummies with a bunch of zinc and vitamin C in order to boost my immunities.   Poor Roommate. Not that I would know much if I did have a cold.  My nose has been running constantly since the day Jeff was pushed up my nostril.  I have a constant sore throat, due to the tube rubbing in the back of my throat.  The worst part is when I'm laying down and roll onto my left side.  It starts to move around and I feel like I'm choking.  It doesn't do it every time, but most of the time.  And I don...

CoCo's Journey - Sleeping with Jeff AND Camilla

  Well, the day has come and gone.  I got my new and fancy attachment coming out of my face.  It was a horrible experience.  I thought I was going to go absolutely insane and take out the people putting it in me.  But, let's talk about it real quick. I got an NJ tube.  I thought I was going to be getting an NG tube.  What is an NJ tube?  It's a tube for feeding that is placed through the nose and snaked down past the stomach and into the jejunal.  The jejunal is in the small intestine.  The nasojejunal tube is more complex and has a few more risks than the nasogastric tube.  But, apparently, it's the best choice for me.   So let's talk about the actual procedure.  I knew from the beginning, when they squirted lidocaine in my two nostrils to kind of deaden it that it was going to be COMPLETELY horrible!!!  And then needed me to sniff it down to kind of deaden my throat, to make the tube a little more comfortable g...